Air India Limited Recruitment 2017
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017: Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites Application for the post of 94 Aircraft Technicians and also for the Tradesmen. Walk-in-Interview for the same will be from 28 to 30 June 2017. you can check the Qualification/eligibility details, How to Apply, Application Fee, Job location and other details for the same. In this post, we will talk about the Air India Limited Recruitment 2017, Application Fees, Eligibility and How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 Details
- Post Name : Aircraft Technician
- No. of Posts : 87 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000/- per month
- Name of Post : Tradesmen
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Also Check: DU Undergraduate Admissions 2017, Check Details
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017
- For Aircraft Technician : Candiate should possess an AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions DGCA approved having 60% marks or the equivalent grade or Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Radio Engineering or equivalent to it recognized by Central/State Government having atleast 60% marks/equivalent grade.
- For Tradesmen : ITI in painting / Upholstery, issued by the Govt. of India or KGTE / KGCE, issued by state Govt. having a
minimum 3 years work experience in the Aviation industry/Airline post-qualification in painting.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years for Aircraft Technician & 45 years for Tradesmen as on 01 June 2017.
- Age Relaxation : OBC Candidates 3 years & for all the SC/ST Candidates it is 5 years
Job Location : DELHI
Selection Process for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017
Selection will be based on a Trade Test, the Interview & Medical Test.
Application Fee for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi for the Air India Limited Recruitment 2017. No Application Fee is there for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 : All the interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with relevant documents at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Training Organization, Mascot Junction, Near Mascot Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.
Important Dates to Remember for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017
- Date of Walk-in-Interview : 28 to 30.06.2017 at 09:30 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.airindia.com/writereaddata/Portal/career/492_1_AIRCRAFT-TECHNICIAN.pdf
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 12 Tips to Help Improve Your Career Development Efforts - February 14, 2018
- How to Prepare For CBSE Class 9th Maths Exam 2018 - February 12, 2018
- India’s Prestigious distance MBA university-Alagappa University - December 2, 2017