Air India Recruitment 2017– 02 Conservator Trainees Vacancy: Last Date 02 May 2017
Air India Recruitment 2017: Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites Application for the post of 02 Conservator Trainees on its Art Collection for the upcoming Air India Museum of Arts & Crafts. All the interested candidates can Apply before 02 May 2017. Qualification/Eligibility conditions, How to Apply, Application Fees & other details. You can check the Apply link given at the end of this post.
Air India Details for Air India Recruitment 2017
- Name of Post: Conservator Trainees
- No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
Official Air India Website: www.airindia.com
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification for Air India Recruitment 2017: Candidates should be Graduate in Fine Art/Design OR Any course done on conservation.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 20 to 28 years as on 01 April 2017.
Job Location for Air India Recruitment 2017: Mumbai
Selection Process for Air India Recruitment 2017
Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee for Air India Recruitment 2017: There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2017: Interested candidates may apply their application, portfolio and any other relevant certificates send to Advertising and Special Promotions Section, 1st.Floor Air India Building, Nariman Point Mumbai 400 021 on or before 02.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember for Air India Recruitment 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 02.05.2017
Important Links for Air India Recruitment 2017:
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.airindia.com/writereaddata/Portal/career/481_1_Advt_of_Conservator_Trainee.PDF
This was all about the Air India Recruitment 2017 for the post 2 Conservator Trainees. The last date for the same is 2 May. Apply before that and if you have any queries you can use our comments section below to talk to us.