MPSC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Medical Officer
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites Application for the post of 8 Medical Officers Maharashtra Medical and Health Services. Interested Candidates can Apply Online before the last date 22 June 2017. You can also Check the Qualification details, Eligibility and the Application Fees Details below. Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017 before the last date to avoid delays and issues.
Advt No. of Post: 45/2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Job Details
- Name of the Post: Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay(GP): Rs.6600/-
- Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification Required : For MPSC Recruitment 2017 Candidates should possess an M.B.B.S. Degree or any other qualification specified in the First or Second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (CII of 1956) and 4.5.2 possess either and post graduate degree in Ear, Nose & Throat or a Post Graduate Degree in the General Surgery with Diploma in E.N.T. and have experience in Ear, Nose & Throat surgery in a hospital for about 5 years at least after the M.B.B.S
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 38 years for General Candidates & 43 years for reserved candidates as on the date 1 October’2017 for the MPSC Recruitment 2017.
Selection Process for MPSC Recruitment 2017: There will be a WRITTEN Test and an INTERVIEW for MPSC Recruitment 2017.
Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment 2017: The Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment 2017 for General candidates is Rs. 523/- and Rs.323/- for the Reserved Category Candidates in the form of an SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidates for MPSC Recruitment 2017 may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 2 June 2017. Apply before the to avoid delays.
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Starts: 02.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.06.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 23.06.2017
Important Links for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Detail MPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Link: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/AdvtList/45-2017.pdf
- Apply Online Link for MPSC Recruitment 2017: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.as
This was all about the MPSC Recruitment 2017If you have any query about the vacancy, you can ask us in the comments section below.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Best 3 Filter and Effect Apps to Enhance Your Photos - January 28, 2019
- Top 4 Apps for Learning Geometry Concepts and Formulas [Download] - January 21, 2019
- Good News For Class 10 Students: CBSE Rolls Out New Policy - January 12, 2019