NIRT Recruitment 2017: National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis
NIRT Recruitment 2017: National Institute For Research in Tuberculosis invites Applications under NIRT Recruitment 2017 for the post of Scientist. The mode of Application is OFFLINE only. The last date for the Vacancy is 21 June 2017. You can check the Eligibility of NIRT Recruitment 2017 (Educational qualification) can be seen below. We have also mentioned the Steps on How to apply for NIRT Recruitment 2017 for SCIENTIST Vacancy. The Application fees forNIRT Recruitment 2017, Scientist vacancy is Rs. 500/-
NIRT Recruitment 2017: Details of Job
- Name of Post: Scientist-B
- No. of Vacancy: 1 Post
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-
NIRT Recruitment 2017 for ScientistVacancy: Eligibility
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS forNIRT Recruitment 2017(Scientist Vacancy)
- Scientist: MD in MicorBiology from a Recognized University or First/Second Class M.Sc plus Ph.D. in Medical Microbiology from a Recognized University.
- Age: Age Should not be more than 45 years of age.
- Job Location: Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
Selection: There will be a Written Test and then an Interview.
Application Fee for NIRT Recruitment 2017: The Application Fees forNIRT Recruitment 2017 ( Dean of Studies vacancy) is Rs 500/- through DD(Demand Draft)/Indian Postal Order from any Nationalized Bank. The DD has to be made in the favor of Director, NIRT, Chennai. No fees have to be paid by Students belonging to SC/ST/PWD and for Women too.
How to Apply for NIRT Recruitment 2017
All those candidates who are interested can apply for the NIRT Recruitment 2017 for Scientist can apply online through the prescribed Format along with the copies of the documents.The last date for NIRT Recruitment 2017 for Scientist vacancy is 21 June 2017 only. The Application in completed manner shall be sent to Office of Director, NIRT, National Research in Tuberculosis( ICMR), No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetput, Chennai- 60003 on or before 21 June 2017.
Tip: Candidates are advised to Apply for before @1 June to avoid unwanted delays.
Important Dates for Scientist Post/Vacancy underNIRT Recruitment 2017
Last Date: 21 June 2017
Important Links for NIRT Recruitment 2017
NIRT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Download: http://nirt.res.in/pdf/2017/advt/SCI%20D%20Bact/Scientist%20D%20(Bacteriology)%20web%20advt.pdf
Download Application Form: http://nirt.res.in/pdf/2017/advt/SCI%20D%20Bact/NIRT%20Scientists%20application%20form.pdf
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification: Shashi Tharoor’s new book is a 400 page exercise of this word - October 14, 2018
- Top 5 Benefits of a Good Government Job [ Sarkari Naukri Advantages ] - October 5, 2018
- Blogging As a Career Option | Everything You Want To Know [With FAQs] - September 25, 2018