UPSC Recruitment 2017: union Public Service Commission
UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission invites Applications under UPSC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Technical Officers and 17 Foreman. The mode of Application is ONLINE only. The last date for the Vacancy is 11 May 2017. You can check the Eligibility (Educational qualification) for UPSC Recruitment 2017 (17 Foreman and Technical Officer) can be seen below. We have also mentioned the Steps on How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 for various vacancies. The Application fees for the UPSC Recruitment 2017 for various vacancies is Rs 25/- only.
Advertisement No: 08/2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Details of Job
- Name of Post: Foreman
- No. of Vacancy: 09 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,3000/- to Rs. 34,800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-
- Name of Post: Technical Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900/- to Rs, 1,42,400/-
UPSC Recruitment 2017 for 17 Foreman & Technical Officer: Eligibility
- FOREMAN: Candidate should possess a degree in Chemical Engineering from any Recognized University Plus and 1-year Experience should be there in the concerned field OR Masters Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Electronics engineering or Technology plus one-year experience OR Master’s Degree in Electronics or in Physics with Electronics as a subject OR a Degree in the Mechanical engineering and Technol0gy.
- Technical Officer: Master Degree in Stats or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics(including Statistics) or Commerce ( with Statistics) or Mathematics ( With Stats) Or Agriculture (including Statistics Or Mathematics(with Statistics) or 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry management.
- Age: Age Should not be more than 30 years as on 11.05.2017
Selection: A Recruitment Test which will be followed by an Interview.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2017: The Application Fees for UPSC Recruitment 2017( 17 Foreman and Technical Officer) is Rs. 25/- only that can be paid by cash through any SBI branch or by Net Banking Facility or using a Visa/Master Card/Debit Card.
No fees have to be paid by Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and for Women too.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017
All those candidates who are interested can apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2017 for 17 Foreman and Technical Officer can apply online through the website: www.upsconline.gov.in The last date for UPSC Recruitment 2017 for all the vacancies is 11 May 2017 only. Candidates can apply till 23:59 hrs as after that the link for UPSC Recruitment 2017 shall not be available.
Tip: Candidates are advised to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 before 11/0p5.17 to avoid server issues and unwanted delays.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Download: http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt_08-17_Emp_ORA_Engl_0.pdf
APPLY ONLINE HERE: http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- India’s Prestigious distance MBA university-Alagappa University - December 2, 2017
- Improve Your Grammar: Articles in English Grammar|Rules - October 4, 2017
- SSC Exam Vocabulary: Important English Vocab 2017 - September 22, 2017