NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017
National Council of Educational Research and Training, NCERT has invited Applications from the candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk, LDC. There are 02 Vacancies for the post of LDC under NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017. This is the best chance to enter the NCERT Department. You can apply for the NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017 through the link we are providing bellow. You can also see the Official Advertisement of the NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017 below. The last date for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017 is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement of NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017. You can also check the Eligibility for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017. Also check the Pay Scale, Age Limit for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017. The Application Fee for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017 is NIL.
Also Check: HCL Jobs, Apply for Executive Trainee Post
Also Check: NIRT Recruitment for Scientist Post Apply
NCERT LDC Recruitment: 2 Vacancy for Lower Division Clerk
There are only 2 posts of Lower Division Clerk which is to be filled.
NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
- Name of the Post: LDC, Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/-
- Grade Pay for LDC: Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017
- Desired Educational Qualification for NCERT LDC Recruitment: 12th Class(Passed) or Equivalent from a recognized Board or a University.
- Skills Required: Candidate should have a minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017: Min age of 18 years and not more than 27 years of age as on 23 March 2017.
SELECTION PROCESS: On the basis of INTERVIEW only
Job Location: Delhi
The job location is Delhi only. Candidates who clear the selection process shall be placed in Delhi only. So, it is a golden chance for candidates belonging to Delhi to grab a job in the same state to which they belong.
Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017: 21 Days from the date of Advertisement of NCERT LDC Recruitment.
Tip: Though the last date is 21 days from the advertisement date of NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017 but to avoid delays and server issues candidates are advised to Apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply For NCERT LDC Recruitment: 02 LDC Vacancy
Interested Candidates for NCERT LDC Recruitment o2 Vacancy can apply in a prescribed application format with their copies of certificates and marksheets. The Application form is to be sent to Section officer (R-II), II Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT Office, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 before 21 days from the date of publication of NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017 advertisement
Important Links for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017
Advertisement and Application Form for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2017:
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Find the Best Calibre for Your Organization with Psychometric Assessment - December 8, 2018
- BEST ENGLISH GRAMMAR CHECKERS FOR STUDENTS [UPDATED ] - December 5, 2018
- Tense Chart in English Grammar: Rules of Tenses [ With Examples ] - November 16, 2018